Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jessica Machetta


AKA Jessica Finn. After working in Jeff City radio for a while, the Missouri Senate for a while, and being a stay-at-home mom for a while, I'm now in newspaper. I'm the deputy editor for the Florida Keys Keynoter -- www.keynoter.com -- and manage business news, our Keynoter TV show, and L'Attitudes, our arts and entertainment guide where I write a weekly column -- www.keynoter.com/lattitudes. We're still working to get our radio news going. Did it for a bit with Clear Channel stations here, but then they got sold. Onto the next best thing. Send me an e-mail at jmachetta@gmail.com. PS, radio here sucks. You can get Jimmy Buffett, Jimmy Buffet or Jimmy Buffett. At least I can get NPR. Thank god for that. You can also check out my blog at http://machetta.blogspot.com. I miss that little station on the hill and everyone who worked there.

1 comment:

KJLU said...

A HUGE thank you to Jessica for starting this blog! You've done a beautiful job and I'm anxious to watch the list grow. I miss your silly sense of humor and am so glad we've kept in contact through the years. Look forward to establishing contact with many more of you. Long live KJLU! :)
Leslie