Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello, everybody. It's Gloria Elena. After much prodding from Leslie, I've decided to add myself to the list. I worked side by side with Leslie for awhile as her News Assistant. After that, my husband and I moved to Springfield, MO, where I worked for the best station in the market, KTTS. I worked in the news department, and also did traffic, a weekly talk show, and was the fill in host on a morning talk show on our NewsTalk station. That was the toughest job I ever had, but it taught me a lot about the business. When I had to move again, it was sad, but I was able to stay with the same company. I'm now in Tulsa, OK, working at KFAQ. Again, I'm a reporter and anchor and really enjoy my job and all the people I work with. But I still miss everyone at KJLU!

On a personal note, my husband and I are finally starting a family after eight years together. Our first child (we're pretty sure it's going to be a girl) is due December 27th. A Christmas baby! We're really excited about that and decorating the nursery.

No comments: